[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 01:06:36 PST 2021

Yes, before I also suggested to Juan the name BoxMorph or BoxedMorph (it’s
bounded by a box). I understand that they can have any shape, the
rectangular thing about them is that they are bounded by a rectangle.

What’s the difference between the current KernelMorph and WidgetMorph? They
have duplicated code, and the only difference seems to be that WidgetMorph
has border. So they are kind of the old RectangularMorph and BorderedMorph,
if I remember correctly. If KernelMorph is only there to separate “system”
morphs from “user” morphs I think it shouldn’t exist.