[Cuis-dev] [ENH] --- browser sorts method categories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 03:56:16 PST 2021

This would be automatic? If so, we should remove the ‘alphabetize’ thing
alt-a.
Also, I like the convention of making private method categories begin with
‘private’ instead of making categories like ‘accessing-private’, in fact I
now put setters in ‘private’, but maybe we should also consider categories
ending with ‘-private’?