[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Dec 26 11:33:24 PST 2021

Hi Hilaire,

On 12/24/2021 4:42 AM, Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev wrote:

> Juan,
>
> Can't you just merge PasteUpMorph into WorldMorph? This will add only
> a couple of method to WorldMorph.
>
> I search for user of PasteUpMorph in a few packages and I did not see any.
>
> Hilaire

There are no users of PasteUpMorph, but the idea of a free area where
the user can compose morphs in various ways is something that could be
useful. WorldMorph has extra stuff to dispatch events, and to be the
root of the morphic tree. I think that keeping both (as Squeak has
always done) is nice.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich