[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Mon Dec 27 08:39:06 PST 2021

Hi Juan,
Hi Hilaire,

Thanks for the explanation regarding morphs without location. Now that I understand it, I quite like the name MovableMorph. I think it is conveys the meaning better than LocatedMorph. All morphs are located but some are not movable (by themselves).

What about layoutSpec? Could any „unmovable“ morph make good of it?

I think it would be great to have at least one Non-MovableMorph subclass in the base system to have a good example.

Cheers,
Bernhard