[Cuis-dev] Integrate package installer and downloader

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Dec 30 13:49:32 PST 2021

I like that idea...
If not, I'll put it in the CuisUniversity image as default because it will
help the students find the available packages

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 7:14 AM Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> seems a good compromise !
> +1
>

> On Tue, Dec 28, 2021 at 8:01 PM ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev <
> cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-12-28 09:15, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>
>> > I'd like to integrate my package installer and downloader tools
>> > somehow,
>> > so that they don't get "lost".
>>
>> Perhaps add these to the Open menu with 'autoload' as with the Terse
>> Guide?
>>
>> Always available..
>>
>> $0.02,
>> -KenD
>> --

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson