[Cuis-dev] +1 PreRelease

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Fri Dec 31 10:38:56 PST 2021

On 12/31/2021 1:55 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Juan,
>
> Given the magnitude of changes coming, perhaps it is a good time to
> start with Cuis 6.0 !
>
> We don't have to call it a "release" until we have all updated our
> packages into the new world, but it seems to me that the Morphic name
> changes and VectorGraphics are showing enough movement that
> incrementing the version number makes sense here.
>
> I think this might cause less confusion in the user base.
>
> What do you think?
>
> -KenD

Great suggestion, and sent at the exact moment!

Just pushed the updates for the Morph rename. Given that the difficult
part is the reorganization of hierarchy, not the renames themselves, we
can still easily modify them. Also updated all packages in the
Cuis-Smalltalk organization. Please pull ALL repos!!!

And yes, just updated copyright notices to 2022, and bumped Cuis Version
to 6.0. Also pushed updated images and documentation.

Happy new year everyone!

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich