[Cuis-dev] Question to English native speakers

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:53:06 PST 2021

I'd actually go a bit further and use something like
#sendersContextForContext: (or of/with instead of for... whatever.  i.e. so
you know both what you're getting back as well as what's expected as a
parameter).  Hernan, whichever way you go callee (which is the other side
of caller, so yes it's the called item) is not a commonly used term and
probably comes across as formal and possibly confusing to some.