[Cuis-dev] Form on a vector canvas

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Jan 6 02:52:15 PST 2021

Hi Juan,

I tried the feature: but while the icons are not rotated, they are
scaled down.

The turning point seems to be:

srcQuad _ (Rectangle encompassing: srcQuad) corners.

If I modify a bit like below, I can get the icons larger (too large in
fact), but I don't understand the logic:

srcQuad _ ((Rectangle encompassing: srcQuad) expandBy: -5) corners.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo