[Cuis-dev] Online event: VectorGraphics and Morphic in Cuis.

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Wed Jan 6 23:00:25 PST 2021

I’ll try to be there. I’ve been hanging out in a cave though, and my internet is on the fritz. Might not make it.

Should be one hell of a thing to see though. Will it be recorded for folks who can’t make it to the party?

For me, it’s kind of a big deal. When Juan described his algorithm to me, I wasn’t sure what to think. Having been walked through how it works, I was doubtful that we could get the big amount of work done needed to make it fast, and I haven’t been helpful with that.

Juan was able to get me to re-evaluate some of my existing ideas, and I found myself loving what he was trying to do. If I have a regret, it’s that I wasn’t as much help as I wanted to be.

So yeah, looking forward to the demo, but really hoping it can be captured for folks who for whatever reason need to be asleep at the time.

My country is kind of falling apart so I gotta keep my eyes on all of that bullshit. I can haz recording of prezentation??

—Casey,
(In Hell)