[Cuis-dev] Showing Embed Morph Targets

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat Jan 9 13:59:51 PST 2021

Tested. It does the job.

May be just a flashing frame around the morph? Okay maybe not.

In DrGeo I make the morph to blink as long as the mouse cursor is over
the matching menu item. The menu is translucent, so you can see
underneath. But I use the step mechanism, not desirable here, in the
other hand it renders more nicely than flashing directly with Display.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu