[Cuis-dev] Congratulations Juan for the talk!

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jan 12 07:51:32 PST 2021

On 1/11/2021 10:33 AM, Nicolás Papagna Maldonado via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Indeed!
>
> Not only I enjoyed it a lot but made me want to dig into this subject
> which, at first, looked intimidating.
>
> Thanks Juan for your hard work on this, and congrats on the talk!
>
> Best,
> Nico PM
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:40 AM Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev
> <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st <mailto:cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st>> wrote:
>
>     Great talk Juan!! (besides the technical problems :-) )
>     I think that the more important outcome is that people got
>     interested in Cuis, like Eliot and others.
>
>     Congrats!
>     Hernan.
>
>     --
>     *Hernán Wilkinson
>     Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
>     *Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
>     *Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*
>     *site: http://www.10Pines.com <http://www.10pines.com/>*
>     Address: Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina
>     --

> Nicolás Papagna

I'm glad you enjoyed it, despite the technical problems. Apparently
there is well known trouble between MacOS BigSur and Zoom when screen
sharing.

It is now online at https://youtu.be/_NB2_Q4bYEk

Thanks everyone who attended for your patience when my computer stopped
responding and had to be rebooted twice! due to Big Sur and Zoom not
liking each other. Video edited to remove those parts. Still, we were
able to cover all the concepts & examples, good discussion followed.