[Cuis-dev] Introducing Code Coverage for Cuis Smalltalk

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Fri Jan 22 13:56:30 PST 2021

Something really interesting about the coverage Nico implemented is that it
measures the coverage per AST node and not per method as most smalltalk do
(for example pharo and squeak)... that is a great improvement respect the
other smalltalks and it puts Cuis at the level of other languages and IDEs
regarding coverage.

So, great work Nico! We really needed this tool and it is much appreciated!!

Thanks!
Hernan.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 11:16 AM Hernan Wilkinson <
hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com> wrote:

> Cool!!
> It is a great contribution! I'll make it part of CuisUniversity, it is
> really useful when teaching testing and TDD.
>
> Thanks!
> Hernan.
>
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 9:02 PM Nicolás Papagna Maldonado via Cuis-dev <
> cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:
>
>> Aloha folks!
>>
>> I'm very happy to announce today that the first (at least to my
>> knowledge!) Code Coverage tool for Cuis has arrived.
>> It's a project I've been working on for some months, and it has come to a
>> place where it's ready to be shared with everyone.
>>
>> I invite you to head over to
>> https://github.com/npapagna/cuis-code-coverage to check it out.
>>
>> This is just the initial version, with many features to come in the
>> future.
>>
>> Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
>>
>> Stay covered ;)
>> Nico PM
>> --

> *Hernán WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
> *Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
> *Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*
> *site: http://www.10Pines.com <http://www.10pines.com/>*
> Address: Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*