[Cuis-dev] Are CommandShell and Regexp available ?

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Thu Jul 1 14:14:26 PDT 2021

Nicola,

Greetings and welcome!

On 2021-07-01 09:52, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:
..
> There are 2 things which would be fundamental to me: CommandShell and
> Regexp.

Our convention is to use github repositories with names starting with
Cuis-Smalltalk.

Typing into github.com's search panel
   Cuis-Smalltalk-Reg
and
   Cuis-Smalltalk-Comm

yielded
   https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Smalltalk-RegEx
and
   https://github.com/dtlewis290/Cuis-Smalltalk-CommandShell

By convention, we tend to keep a cluster of repo directories under
Cuis-Smalltalk.  E.g. Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev .

If you "git clone <repo>" into the Cuis-Smalltalk directory, you can
open a Workspace and
   Feature require: 'CommandShell'.

Unfortunately, the RegEx repo is older and does not specify itself as a
Feature.  You will have to open a File List on the package to load it.

[Group, we should adapt German's repos.  Great guy. A good way for us to
honor his memory.].

Nicola, note that I have used neither of these and they may require an
update to work properly.

Please let us know what help you need so that things can get fixed.

-KenD