[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and VectorEnginePlugin

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jul 5 15:09:27 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,

After a recent request from Hilaire, I added a new feature. Now any
morph might have #contour, a detail of the area used on the screen. You
can play a bit with M3Exp01Morph to get a taste of it.

An updated Mac VM is available at the usual Dropbox folder. Gerald, may
I ask you to build Win and Linux VMs? Thanks!!!

Hilaire, the next step is a service to answer the collection of morphs
at less than certain distance from the hand, as you asked. I guess I can
get that done tomorrow.