[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and VectorEnginePlugin

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Jul 6 05:48:25 PDT 2021

Hoi,

Windows build is at:
https://www.klix.ch/haver/releases/5.0-202106171722-HVR_MVP_ALPHA3_VEP_2021-07-06.7z

are as a shorter symbolic link:

https://www.klix.ch/haver/releases/latest-Windows-VM-x86-64bit.7z

Both VMs are still based on Nicolas' "fix_includer_order"-branch:
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/tree/fix_include_order

I presume that 32bit-arm build is still handicapped with
inline-assembler issues and the 64bit-arm build has still issues
with the JIT. I did try to rebase my branch on the latest
Cog-revision, but gave up soon.
Therefore there are no ARM builds.
Please holler if you need one.

Needlees to say, that I had to patch VMMaker again,
to create a plugin with an acceptable include-order.

HTH,

Gerald