[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and VectorEnginePlugin

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Jul 6 09:55:01 PDT 2021

Just tried to rebase my branch on the Cog-branch
with a completely automatic method:

git rebase -srecursive -Xtheirs Cog

Will test it now. With some luck, we will
have the latest VM code with the include-order-fix
and the VectorGraphicsEngine plugin with me
only doing cargo-cult-programming :)

Stay tuned,

Gerald