[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and VectorEnginePlugin

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jul 7 12:29:32 PDT 2021

On 7/6/2021 9:14 PM, David T. Lewis via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2021 at 07:09:27PM -0300, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> After a recent request from Hilaire, I added a new feature. Now any
>> morph might have #contour, a detail of the area used on the screen. You
>> can play a bit with M3Exp01Morph to get a taste of it.
>>
>> An updated Mac VM is available at the usual Dropbox folder. Gerald, may
>> I ask you to build Win and Linux VMs? Thanks!!!
>>
>> Hilaire, the next step is a service to answer the collection of morphs
>> at less than certain distance from the hand, as you asked. I guess I can
>> get that done tomorrow.
>>
> Confirming, I had no problem building the latest plugin for interpreter VM
> and running the V3 Cuis image.
>
> Dave

Thanks Dave!

That would be on Linux 32 bit on x86, right? (Even better if it was
Windows 32 bit.) Can you make that VM publicly available? I could use a
Linux thumb drive on my old Atom netbook. It is my preferred slow
machine for performance tests, and I haven't still tested
VectorGraphicsPlugin on it.