[Cuis-dev] Hello, new Cuis smalltalk user here!

Joseph Turco jturk90 at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 16 18:06:29 PDT 2021

Hello Hilaire.

You mentioned about me looking for anything in the book, and I do have one thing to mention. Some of the exercises are kinda difficult and I've had to goto the solution. Most of them made sense after looking at the solution, but some of them I don't understand. For example.

Exercise 4.9

($A to: $Z) collect [:c | (c asciiValue - 65 + 3 \\ 26 + 65) asCharacter] .

I have no clue how that math calculation works at all.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile