[Cuis-dev] Hello, new Cuis smalltalk user here!

Joseph Turco jturk90 at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:45:12 PDT 2021

Thanks for getting back to me.

I understand how yo highlight messages and such to figure out how they work. Its the math I didn't understand. I'm also having a hard time grasping how some things work like how some statements are written. Another example I had a problem was the question asking to make a method for the Star mass. I didn't get the influence of adding a class declaration at the top.

Maybe I just don't get OOP. I don't know, as I said I'm very new to programming and I'll also admit I have very basic math skills. Sorry if I'm bothering you at all...

Sent from ProtonMail mobile