[Cuis-dev] How do I activate (load?) DejavuSansMono font ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:56:22 PDT 2021

Hi guys,

fast question for you.

I am in the TextEditor morph, i press RightClick then SetFont .

I see there DejavuSansMono, I would really like to tray to use it
but it is not "selectable".

Do I need to load an extra package ?

I see there is "CUIS-DEV/TrueTypeFonts/dejavu-fonts-ttf-2.37.zip
I unzipped and tried this :
---
dir _
'/home/p/prog/smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/TrueTypeFonts/dejavu-fonts-ttf-2.37/ttf/'
.
TrueTypeFontFamily read: dir  asDirectoryEntry.
---
But i had no luck in the TextEditor since I can't select DejavuSansMono.

My objective is to use the font in StyledTextEditor to take notes.

bye

Nicola