[Cuis-dev] Running Cuis in a BBB rev C. (similar to RPi). a video performance check

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:40:43 PDT 2021

Hi Phil,

I can imagine with some tweaks Cuis could run better even in my old BBB
rev C.

Beginners are not able to do any tweaks though. So I prefer to push them
toward using
a more performant machine when they start.

Otherwise you see comment like Joseph one: "I can live with just typing
the Workspace".
That is the Anti-Smalltalk spirit. It would like be programming Lisp
(Python, Ruby etc.) without a REPL: horrible.

I am going to post another video right now which shows you don't need a
large machine
at all to have a good looking perfectly working Cuis. Which would let
you be happy while programming.

I post it in another title here not to make a mess.

bye
Nicola