[Cuis-dev] Hello, new Cuis smalltalk user here!

Joseph Turco jturk90 at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:38:40 PDT 2021

I just wanted to say that I thank you all for your help and generosity to take the time to talk to me. You all have made me feel like I'm apart of something, and I haven't had that for awhile. I'm really excited to get deep into smalltalk and explore this world. Its the only programming language that has me hooked and coming back for more. If I'm talking to much I apologize. I just wanted to thank you all.

Regards,

Joseph T.