[Cuis-dev] Hello, new Cuis smalltalk user here!

Joseph Turco jturk90 at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:09:21 PDT 2021

Hey Juan,

Sorry , I wasn't clear. That video is running on a pi400. Before it was the pi zero W. The first image is Cuis university with your fixes, and the second is a stock Cuis image with no changes. The performance is the same with the web browser open or closed. As I said, the typing and scrolling and executing is snappy, its the window refresh (I guess that's what to call it?) Has latency. Again if this is normal, than ignore me.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile