[Cuis-dev] A lot of log messages in Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev dir

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Jul 28 01:14:31 PDT 2021

Hoi Nicola,

Admittedly this is sometimes a bit annoying.
I solved this issue with a small script:

#!/bin/sh
nice 7za a -sdel CuisDebugLogs.7z CuisDebug-20??-*.log

Basically add the files to 7zip archive and delete them from
the directory in one go. I prefer them to be archived,
because I tend to mess with the system in way that
also breaks the debugger.

There is also a preference value -- #logDebuggerStackToFile --
to disable this behavior completely.

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald