[Cuis-dev] Patch for VectorEnginePlugin code generation on oscog

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jul 28 08:56:12 PDT 2021

I already fixed the type inference issue, so that issue is resolved:

  Name: VMMaker.oscog-dtl.3004
  Author: dtl
  Time: 27 July 2021, 7:04:41.67977 pm
  Update sizeOfIntegralCType: and related methods and tests to recognize #unsigned
  and #uint_32 declarations as 32 bit integer.
  Supports VectorEnginePlugin code generation.

I found one more issue that I had not noticed before. I've been building
the plugin with debugging enabled (./build.debug/mvm as opposed to ./build/mvm)
but I see now that the plugin does not work when compiled "normally", so
I expect there is some compiler -O setting that needs to be adjusted.

More to follow,
Dave