[Cuis-dev] A few question about automatic installation of packages at boot (ie. OSProcesses)

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sat Jul 31 04:17:25 PDT 2021

Hi Nicola,

I am doing something similar to transform a Cuis-image into
a Haver-image, but I am using Feature:

https://hg.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/browse/haver/Haverize.pck.st?rev=tip#L27

I don't get any unwanted confirmation dialogs.

Are you referring to the message displayed
in the attached screen-shot. The message is rather silly.
Please use Feature>>#require: with a
FileSystemEntry instance as an argument.

(Nevertheless we should fix that silly message)

Best Regards and HTH,

Gerald