[Cuis-dev] Bad news (Was Re: Big Fun on Linux was ( Updates to VectorGraphics and precompiled MacVM))

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jun 7 07:50:36 PDT 2021

On 6/2/2021 11:58 AM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:

> On 6/2/21 4:15 PM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> Thanks Gerald!
>>
>> I'll test and report, hopefully soon.
>>
>> I just discovered a bug in the UTF8 and UTF32 text display
>> primitives, that are not used at all (except by a few demos in
>> MorphicCanvas class side). No need to rebuild VMs for general use,
>> though.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
> Maybe it makes sense to rebase my branch on the latest Cog revision
> and retry the windows build.
> (Cargo-Cult programming, again). Please
> drop a note if you change anything.
>
> BTW: Other raspi build failed with include order probs. Same branch;
> just pulled the repo.
>

> Cluelessly,
>
> Gerald

Just tried your x64 Linux VM, it runs great on an Ubuntu VM in my main
PC. Also tried the raspi. Unfortunately it doesn't start, claiming
incompatibility of c libraries. Still, your first release of Haver runs
OK on it, so maybe some linker option could fix it. No rush, though. We
are all short of time, that's why I don't set up a building environment
for it myself.