[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Updates to VectorEngine and VectorEnginePlugin

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Jun 16 13:00:33 PDT 2021

Hi Gerald,

This VM now returns a version 3, but Vector graphics wants version 4:

isPluginAvailable
     "
     VectorEngineWithPlugin isPluginAvailable
     Semantic version numbering in a single SmallInteger:
     Version numbers 1 to 99 are backwards compatible. When
incompatibility is needed. jump straight to 101.
     Version numbers 101 to 199 are backwards compatible. When
incompatibility is needed. jump straight to 201.
     And so.
     Note: this is Api version, not package version. If no Api change,
Api version doesn't change, regardless of changes in the Plugin or
Smalltalk code.
     See #pluginApiVersion (in this class, and in VectorEnginePlugin)
     "
     | pluginApiVersion |
     pluginApiVersion _ self pluginApiVersion.
     ^ pluginApiVersion between: 4 and: 99

Thanks

Hilaire

--