[Cuis-dev] VectorEnginePlugin API Version 4 vs. VectorGraphics API Version 3

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Thu Jun 17 04:20:45 PDT 2021

Hi Juan, Hi folks,

I just discovered, that running an image that accepts
VectorGraphicsEngine API version 3 does not work on
a VM with VectorGraphicsEngine plugin API version 4.

All morphs are in the failed to render state
and -- since the debugger fails, too -- it tries
to enter an emergency evaluator, which also fails.

I attached on of a dozen similar debug logs.

I suggest to stick to exact matching API version numbers
as long VectorGrahics is still in development
and create/design/envison any compatibility schemes later.

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald