[Cuis-dev] String>>asInteger removed?

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Wed Jun 23 00:06:55 PDT 2021

Hi Phil,

I know about that, because I have been somewhat involved in that issue.
I found out a while ago, that #asInteger does not parse negative
numbers. I wrote a mail about that to the mailinglist:

https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/2021-January/002716.html

Juan reacted by removing #asInteger. As #asNumber does basically the
same thing.

I'm not sure if that is good, as #asInteger is somewhat useful.
But maybe it's legacy behaviour which should be moved out?

Cheers,
Philip