[Cuis-dev] LiveTyping talk at the California Smalltakers Group

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Mar 6 12:25:57 PST 2021

Hi all!
 I just wanted to let you know that this Wednesday I'll be showing
LiveTyping with Cuis at the California Smalltalkers Group.
 Here is the link in case you want to check it out:
https://www.meetup.com/california-smalltalkers/events/mvzhdsyccfbnb/?rv=ea2_v2&_xtd=gatlbWFpbF9jbGlja9oAJDUzN2M2MWUwLTE2ZjMtNGY3NS1iNTIxLTM4OWE3NDc5OWMwMA&utm_campaign=event-announce&utm_medium=email&utm_source=promo

Cheers!
Hernan.

--
<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer, Teacher & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson