[Cuis-dev] Debugger woes

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 08:23:07 PDT 2021

I’ve been experiencing some problems with the debugger. Sometimes the temp
bars are all nil, but I know the code that sets them executed correctly
before the debugger was open so that shouldn’t be nil. Sometimes their
values as shown in the debugger temp vars pane are mixed up, and some of
them are nil. In all cases where this happened the temps had uppercase
names like A, X, etc, although I doubt it had anything to do with it. Any
idea? Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Seems to happen randomly, but I’ll try to find a simple example that
reproduces it...