[Cuis-dev] A few missing things & porting stuff to Cuis

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 02:25:52 PDT 2021

Is there any reason why ScaledDecimal is not present in Cuis? Would
anyone be interested if I did port it to Cuis?

I was thinking about porting the MySQL driver to Cuis (hence the need
for ScaledDecimal) as a nice project to experiment with Cuis.  Anyone
interested by such a port?

I noticed you have a few random number generators in Cuis.  Would anyone
like me to port my version of SplitMix64
(https://github.com/bstjean/SmalltalkStuff/tree/master/SplitMix64) to
Cuis ? It's a RNG used to generate very large numbers that doesn't
suffer the usual gaps created with 32 bit arithmetic.

P.S. Very nice job guys!

--
Benoît St-Jean