[Cuis-dev] Haver a Cuis based Smalltalk with Modules

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sat May 1 00:02:55 PDT 2021

Hi,
Congratulations!

It would be great to have a simple way to make releases (bundles of
customized Cuis images with virtual machines for each platform). I’d like
to make releases of my Cuis projects so people (not necessarily
Smalltalkers) can download and try my projects.

It would be great also to have some way to compile plugins for all
platforms without the hassle of setting up compile environments for each
platform, perhaps we should make a compile server for this? Or is there one
already?

Have you tried making Cuis packages for the namespaces or other parts of
your project?

Cheers,
Luciano