[Cuis-dev] Porting from Pharo

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Sun May 2 03:57:06 PDT 2021

Hi Gerald,

I just added a couple of other files from the old pharo8
image I have here.

When you pull the recent changes, you will see that
now the STON-Core is included too, as this is needed
for reading tonel in some places.

What is STON? That is a smalltalk object notation
in pharo, basically JSON just with Smalltalk specifics.

Cheers,
Philip