[Cuis-dev] A bug in handling nested #outer exceptions

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Mon May 3 09:29:01 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

I agree #outer doesn’t have much use; my objective was to learn the implementation and incidentally I discovered it’s broken… so just reporting it :) It might be worth mentioning the bug in the image so that people don’t struggle with the code… Or integrate the test as expected failure to keep track of the issue?

Best regards,
Jaromir