[Cuis-dev] Haver a Cuis based Smalltalk with Modules

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed May 5 08:10:32 PDT 2021

In the context of the Dynabook concept, dynamic medias interlaced to
constitute a whole new media will require an OOD as Magma.

For my phd dissertation I used Magma to record remotely learners events
operating on XO. It proved to be quite reliable, although the client was
running on the xo laptop.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo