[Cuis-dev] Haver a Cuis based Smalltalk with Modules

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu May 6 05:56:32 PDT 2021

Le 01/05/2021 à 11:41, Gerald Klix a écrit :
> Yes that is one of my goals.
>
> Currently I have a solution for distributing
> Haver and Cuis (which is included in the Haver distribution):
> http://haver.klix.ch/overview.html#starting-the-image
> and:
> https://hg.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/browse/haver/packaging/Distributor.pck.st
>

> @At all:
> *If there is demand for creating
> redistributable applications, please tell me so*
>
> I will describe what I have in mind and we can discuss it. (I am sure
> Dr.Ge. has that requirement)

This is something I had to do for DrGeo on Pharo. A build script to
build the drgeo package for each plate-form. The MacOSX was however
defunct because it requires some kind of signature to be considered as
safe on OS X.

A solution to build the image and package it along the appropriate VM
will be required for DrGeo on Cuis too. This is the last stone of the
port, though.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo