[Cuis-dev] No Jou on Linux was ( Updates to VectorGraphics and precompiled MacVM)

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Thu May 20 23:23:03 PDT 2021

Hi Juan, Hoi Folks,

As expected it does not compile on Linux.
It still has the include order problem.
I added the compilation log.

In the meanwhile I will try to tweak the
the include order in the generated code.
I presume someone more familiar with VMMaker
tahn me, then knows what parts of VMMaker need
to be tweaked to archive the desired result.

Best Regards,

Gerald