[Cuis-dev] Real Joy on Linux was ( Updates to VectorGraphics and precompiled MacVM)

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sat May 22 00:22:43 PDT 2021

Forgot to mention two things:

I started with "#include <config.h>",
it compiled. I then used find
to locate config.h in the OSVM file-tree.
There quite a bunch of them, therefore
I changed the include statement
to '#include "config.h"'.
This was just more or less
an educated guess.

For what it's worth:
I loaded the VMMaker into an Haver image
and it worked.

>>> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
>>> https://github.com/jvuletich