[Cuis-dev] Big Fun on Linux was ( Updates to VectorGraphics and precompiled MacVM)

Gerald Klix Gerald.Klix at klix.ch
Sat May 22 00:35:21 PDT 2021

After one day of working with the new VM,
I decided to declared it fit for release,
it can be found here:

https://www.klix.ch/haver/releases/5.0-202105210639-HVR_MVP_ALPHA2_VEP_2021-05-21.tar.xz

Obviously this is a Linux binary for AMD64,
built on Ubuntu 18.04 with clang-12.

I was not able to build this on Raspberry OS,
the build produced only an archive with
some objects. Admittedly I have no stomach
to debug makefiles (The VM's build system
is in a bad shape), so no raspberry pi
builds for the time being.

I also have an untested Windows VM laying
around, If someone is interested, please
drop me a note.

HTH Gerald