[Cuis-dev] Cuis web presence

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 06:18:19 PDT 2021

hi Mariano,

after Hilaire and Ignacio comments i went to visit once more your page
and i saw it has a lot of contents ! well done !

On the other side, i report you that the first time i visited the page
I just left, because i did not see immediately what to click.

So, on one side I understand your desire of making something with a new
graphical interface. This is cool tut this is also a risk, if you
diverge too much
respect to what people expect to find many will just leave.

my 2 cents

bye
Nicola