[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Cuis web presence

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Tue Nov 9 12:23:15 PST 2021

Hi Mariano,

In the banner,  I will remove the News and About page.

In the News page there is no contents you don't find else where. I will
move the quotes in the About page directly in the Home page. There are
nice quotes and should be immediately visible to the reader ;-)

I will create a Features page where I will move paragraphs found on
several pages:

  *  From Home page, take the paragraphs from "Cuis assumes very
    little..." until the end.
  *  From the About page, take the License paragraph

The download page should describe an easy way to install Cuis with
CuisUniversity. The technical details as written should be left in the
github wiki.

Could the packages list be sorted?

If you agree on these changes, I will then fetch the repo and work on
some of these editings.

Oh, by the way, we could use the Cuis mascot (attached file) in place of
the Cuis Smalltalk blue link

Best

Hilaire

--