[Cuis-dev] Cuis web presence

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Nov 10 13:36:29 PST 2021

Thanks Mariano for the investment!

To the community,

Contents were updated, check out.
https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/Cuis-Website/packages

*Download page.* It needs some simplification for the beginners.

As long as we don't build our own bundles (it may not be necessary
regarding the evolutive development process of Cuis), we could point to
the Cuis-University bundles for easy start, as we did for the Cuis Book.

Herman, could you provide a permanent link to the bundle for each
platform. A bit like I did for the latest pdf build of the book
(https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/TheCuisBook/releases/download/latestpdfbuild/TheCuisBook.pdf)

*Use Cases.*  It will be helpful the community share its use cases
scenarii (DrGeo will be one when I will finish it). A picture and an
abstract per use case will be great and could be added in a dedicated
page of the web site.

Best

--
GNU Dr. Geo