[Cuis-dev] Cuis Smalltalk Issues

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:45:39 PST 2021

Hi Mark,

I can answer only partially to your questions, graphics gurus will fill
the gaps ;)

1. Cuis uses a special plugin for graphics and the new graphics part is
under fast development so,
I would say, it is expected you find some bugs. Just tell it here.

2. About not losing you examples. The master way we have in Cuis is to
use packages.
I prefer it over saving the image, probably because i am not a long time
smalltalk programmer.

If you are new to packages my recent videos might be helpful:
-->
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki/What-is-a-package%3F-How-do-I-create%2C-load-and-unload-one%3F
-->
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki/My-project-needs-to-add-a-method-to-somebody-else-Class%2C-how-do-I-do-it-%3F