[Cuis-dev] Cuis web presence

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Nov 15 09:31:26 PST 2021

yeah! it is really great what you have done! It gives Cuis more exposure
and a "nicer" entry point :-)

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 11:57 AM Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> This is great! Thank you all folks for doing it!
>
> On 11/11/2021 10:51 AM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > El 11/11/21 a las 10:00, Mariano Montone escribió:
> >> Hi Nicola,

> >> I will consider that, but note that you can achieve the same using the
> >> search box at the top.
> > I've made it so that you can select "browse all" at the bottom of the
> > page now. Everything is subject to change, though.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Juan Vuletich
> www.cuis-smalltalk.org
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
> https://github.com/jvuletich
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-vuletich-75611b3
> @JuanVuletich

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson