[Cuis-dev] Editor cmd-"

Mark de Jong dev at virtualmdj.com
Tue Nov 23 07:07:57 PST 2021

Hi Juan,

Ah. Thanks. That helps.

I played with “Sensor test” — is there a “secret handshake” keystroke combination that will stop it? Or do I have completely quit Cuis and relaunch to get out of it? 🤔😉

Thanks,

	— Mark

P.S. Juan: your message, below, was truncated when it arrived in my email box. I ended up going to the web page (https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/2021-November/004427.html ) to read your note, since it did not show up properly in Mail. No clue why that happened. Other messages arrive just fine. This is just an FYI for you.

Sent from my iPad