[Cuis-dev] Packages

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Wed Nov 24 07:55:34 PST 2021

On 2021-11-24 05:51, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Le 21/11/2021 à 23:40, ken.dickey at whidbey.com a écrit : Human Integrated. Please next time consider doing a pull request on the source document, because I have to human compare the file buffer, I may have skipped some of your edits, hopefully not.
> Yes.  Sorry.
>
> I did not know the name of the corresponding source file and did not see the text in
> en/chapter-50/contents.texinfo

The chapter number in the book matches the folder chapter. So this 9th
chapter of the book is in the file en/chapter-09/contents.texinfo

Ah.  That is the problem with re-reviewing documents.  My eyes did not
register the surrounding context, only the text I was reviewing.

I'll learn to read one way, I promise!  ;^)

Thanks for all,
-KenD