[Cuis-dev] User interrupts and statistics

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Nov 29 05:12:19 PST 2021

Juan added that behavior when developing vector graphics to help him with
the debugging.
At the beginning I thought it was a good feature but after using it a bit I
think it should be configurable too.
@Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> What do you think? Do we make it
configurable?

Cheers
Hernan.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 3:26 AM Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> On 11/29/21 2:22 AM, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > When I trigger an user interrupt pressing Alt-. to abort some operation,
> > SpaceTally>>printSpaceAnalysys:on: is invoked, which takes a lot of time
> > (and I don't know what it does or why :) ). I would like that the
> > operation gets aborted immediatly, as it was before.
> I remember disabling this behavior some time ago, because it was broken.
> Additionally I am not sure what will happen if the image directory
> does not allow the creation of files -- you may have noticed that
> this piece of code creates some files.
> >
> > Do you agree with changing this? Or adding some preference so that I can
> > disable the taking of statistics on user interrupts?
> +1
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mariano
> >

> Best Regards,
>
> Gerald

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson