[Cuis-dev] Proposal of change to the inspectors

Andres Valloud ten at smallinteger.com
Tue Nov 30 09:07:05 PST 2021

Is looking for variables listed in the defined an issue because there
are a lot of variables?  Why are there so many variables in the first place?

Alphabetizing the variables in the class definition won't work because
some classes must have their variables defined in a well known order.
For this reason, alphabetizing by default in all cases is bound to be
counterproductive in the tricky cases where variable order matters.

Examples include any class known to the virtual machine, and any class
known to a plugin.